Another interesting week in everything regarding cryptocurrency regulations. Russia has been sending mixed signals, Malta might try to regulate, India is looking to find it’s way in the new crypto world and looks promising, Malaysia is still heading the pack in regulatory framework and Europe is still steering clear of taking any responsibility. Check out the following articles from the web to learn more:
- Russian Regulators Disagree on Crypto Regulation, Postpone to Next Year
- Malta’s Government May Test Cryptocurrency in Regulatory ‘Sandbox’
- India: Sebi working on framework to regulate bitcoin market
- Malaysia’s Bank Negara Is Seemingly Optimistic About Cryptocurrency Regulation
- Mario Draghi: European Central Bank Has ‘No Power’ to Regulate Bitcoin
- Cypherpunk Hackers Weigh In On SEC’s Stricter Cryptocurrency Regulation
- Will New Online Gambling Regulations Affect Bitcoin?