Against all odds, Bitcoin has gradually surpassed $30,000, $40,000 and more recently even $50,000, proving that increased demand from both retail traders and institutions can push valuations to an extreme. In an environment where enthusiasm is elevated, Altcoins have prospered as well, opening up a new wave of opportunities in the crypto sphere.
Coinlife is a cryptocurrency trading platform founded in 2020, with the goal of helping retail traders from all around the world take advantage of both Bitcoin and tens of different Altcoins, all in one place, via a personalized trading platform.
- Enhanced crypto coverage – when compared to other trading brands, Coinlife is crypto-focused and thus covers many more Altcoins, not just a few that carry the largest market cap. Traders can buy and sell EOS, Ethereum Classic, Neo, Cardano, Dash, and Polkadot using advantageous conditions.
- Cutting-edge trading platform – the Coinlife platform is a personalized trading solution developed by the company, integrating multiple tools needed by traders when conducting technical analysis and risk management.
- Education – via its blog and personal account assistants, Coinlife is constantly assisting customers, making sure they have all the information needed to learn how to trade, or how to use the platform.
- Compliance – the compliance measures now in place make it mandatory for all customers to verify their accounts by submitting several identification documents. AML/KYC is now one of the norms for crypto trading platforms.
- Security – advanced trading technologies, common-sense policies, and secure payment methods are what makes Coinlife highly secure. Also, given customers trade cryptocurrency derivatives, there are no custody risks involved.
Deposits/withdrawals with Coinlife
On top of a simple account opening process, Coinlife has also optimized how people deposit and withdraw funds. For the time being, the payment methods accepted are credit/debit card and wire transfers for fiat operations. The currencies accepted are the US Dollar, Euro, and British Pound.
The same method used for deposit is the one used for withdrawal. Each trader needs to submit a withdrawal request, that gets verified by a Coinlife representative. In order to get it approved, the account needs to be verified as well. As part of the company’s compliance rules, it is required to send proof of ID and proof of residence.
The minimum withdrawal amounts are convenient for both credit/debit card and wire transfer operations, enabling even those with limited funding to deposit and withdraw money. Coinlife puts a great emphasis on ensuring customers have access to only the most secure payment methods in the market.
Coinlife customer upport
A client-centric approach is part of Coinlife’s ideology and thus customers are entitled to live chat assistance 24/6 on the website, even if they haven’t registered for an account. The email support and callback request form are the other two options, the latter available only for registered users.
- A trading platform putting safety first
- Fast and efficient trading software
- Professional customer support available 24/6
- Coinlife offers only cryptocurrencies
- The brand relies on web-based trading software
- Spreads are wider for less popular tokens
Coinlife review conclusion
At a time when the cryptocurrency market is the hottest in the world, the demand for crypto-related products follows the same path. Coinlife offers high-quality services and a diversified list of instruments. With these features, individuals from all around the world can take advantage of price movements in numerous Altcoins. The brand wants to show that it is possible to trade crypto without having to depend on traditional exchanges and thus far had been successful at it.