2020 has continued to be a good year for the cryptocurrencies markets, which is why many traders are looking to diversify their instruments list with some of the trusted tokens. However, not all brokers are supporting a broad range of crypto instruments, reducing the ability to take advantage of altcoins that sometimes outperform the larger tokens like Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin.
Fortunately, 500Investments proved itself as a true broker and now covers more than 1,000 different assets, including forex, shares, indices, commodities, and a generous selection of cryptocurrencies.
An Overview of 500Investments
Unleashing your trading potential is the primary goal of 500Investments, an online financial services provider owned and operated by Cabsy Holdings Ltd. The brand enables us to do that by providing a comprehensive trading offer, built around a proprietary platform. The more good news about this broker is that it enables access to so many different assets, with a great emphasis on cryptocurrencies.
There are many benefits when trading with 500Investments, but several important aspects stand out and provide the broker with a competitive advantage:
- Crypto instruments – the 500Investments crypto assets list is diverse, covering plenty of crypto-to-fiat pairs like BTCUSD, ETHUSD, or DASHUSD, and on top of that crypto-to-crypto pairs like OMGETH, LTCBTC, LTCXMR, and others. There are currently tens of different crypto instruments available, more than enough to take advantage of various trading opportunities.
- Customer service – unlike most of the brokers, 500Investments has a customer support service available 24/6 via email or phone.
- Diversity – there are more than 1,000 different assets to trade and 5 different account types, to make sure that traders with different needs will be satisfied.
- Trading technology – the 500Investments credibility derives from the care and attention attributed to the trading software. The proprietary platform is a web-based solution compatible with any type of device, offering unique functionalities like Social Trading and TradingView.
- Education – all 500Investments customers get access to a free Trading Academy, daily market briefs, webinars/seminars, and support from a team of professionals.
Deposits/Withdrawals with 500Investments
To fund a trading account with 500Investments, traders are able to use two of the most popular payment methods: credit/debit card or wire transfer. The same method used for the deposit will later be used for withdrawals after the customer has verified its account by submitting the identification documents required in the AML/KYC Policy.
500Investments Customer Support
Do you have any questions about the services provided by 500Investments or are you encountering any issue in using their services? That’s not a problem, considering the broker’s customer support service is available 24/6 via email or phone. To make things simple you can also fill a contact form on the website and a representative will get back to assist you.
Pros and Cons
- One of the largest selection of cryptocurrencies in the market.
- A diverse trading offer, including multiple account types and plenty of educational resources.
- Social Trading integrated into the 500Investments platform.
- Customer support not available via live chat.
- The platform can be used on mobile via the browser; no mobile app as of the time of writing.
With an already-established track-record in the field of online trading, 500Investments had managed to pass the test of time. There’s no doubt about this brand’s reliability, a fact proven by the larger number of cryptocurrency trading relying on its services.
500Investments puts the customer first and wants to make sure that its trading features will always be in line with the latest market developments. Its team of professionals is always available for questions 24/6, so if you want to find out more about what are the main trading benefits, feel free to contact 500Investments.